Ep 30: Let’s Talk About Sex
On the heels of our Possibilities Of Sex workshop, we share several aspect of sex and intimacy that got discussed and worked on at the workshop.
Topics such as …
- When we stop having sex
- If you’re single or have no sexual partner, how is sex even relevant?
- Sex becomes boring an predictable over time
- How to talk about sex with your partner
- Getting triggered around sex
- Receiving or rejecting sexual advances
- One person wants sex, the other person doesn’t.
- Having sex when you’re “not in the mood”
- Sexual “love language” — what turns you on and your partner?
- What happens to us when we get to enjoy sex, and when we don’t
- How to make sex a priority.
Listen to the whole podcast for useful insights and tips on sex and intimacy.